We are looking for a Recruiter to join our HR team in Sydney’s CBD. You will be part of an energetic and close-knit team that directly impacts the success of our firm. You will work closely with our Trading, Technology and Operations teams to attract, select and onboard top-tier talent across Asia Pacific.
This is a high profile role that is highly valued by the business. If you are someone who is passionate about attracting and recruiting the best talent, and you enjoy a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, then we’d like to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Be involved in end to end recruitment spanning job description creation, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting offers and preparing new hires for their on boarding experience at SIG
- Be responsible for developing graduate recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates to our graduate programs. Some travel will be required to build relationships with universities and to attend career events
- Attend career fairs and host information sessions, poker tournaments and trading game events for graduate recruitment
- Use your market knowledge to select the most appropriate and effective channels for sourcing candidates including use of social media and other direct methods
- Find ways to continuously enhance our pipeline for professional roles and the graduate programs via campaigns and other sourcing initiatives
- Meet regularly with business partners/hiring managers to review hiring needs and the management of candidate pipeline and hires
- Present as the go-to person for candidates, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Conduct interviews using both quantitative and behavioural techniques
- Work effectively with the U.S. recruitment team to align your activities and processes with current U.S. approaches for recruitment.
- Travel to U.S. to learn SIG recruitment processes
- Use data effectively to support hiring decisions and strategies.