We are looking for a Coordinator to join our HR team in Sydney’s CBD. You will be part of an energetic and close-knit team that directly impacts the success of our firm. You will support our HR and Recruitment Leads who work closely with our Trading, Technology and Operations teams to attract, hire, engage and develop top-tier talent across Asia Pacific.
This opportunity will allow you to build on your strong communication and organisation skills and give you the chance to expand your HR and Recruitment knowledge in an exciting industry.
If you are someone who is organised, resourceful, and you enjoy a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same, then we’d like to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Manage and update HR directories and folders ensuring the timely, accurate and ordered management of sensitive data
- Be responsible for timely and accurate workflow and administration in our applicant tracking system
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for candidates and manage candidate reimbursements
- Manage phone calls and inquiries from candidates, external parties and employees
- Work with your colleagues and university campus teams and societies to coordinate events throughout the graduate recruitment season and attend events as requested.
- Work effectively with the Office Management function to coordinate in-house functions and provide support for external activities such as campus and industry events
- Support coordination and logistics associated with Training and Development activities
- Provide support and contribute to Recruitment and HR projects and initiatives
- Produce reporting as required in Excel and Word
- Provide administrative support associated with annual people processes
- Diary management for the HR and Recruitment Leads including booking meetings, interviews and resources