Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) is looking for an executive assistant to provide administrative assistant and support to our office. We are a small, collegial venture capital firm with 16 investment professionals, focused on high growth software, Internet and technology businesses in the United States, Europe, and Israel. The environment is very dynamic, fast-paced and technology focused. To learn more about SGE’s investment approach, team, and portfolio, visit www.sgep.com.
We are looking for someone who can multi-task and assist us with a range of office and business activities. We would prefer to hire a career professional with prior executive assistant or other office administrative experience, but we are open to considering candidates with less experience but strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
If you join us, you will:
- Meet & greet guests
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls and take messages accurately and courteously
- Help coordinate meetings with our portfolio companies and communicate with their senior management
- Manage business calendars and coordinate meetings
- Assist with travel arrangements, including researching and booking flights, ground transportation and other travel accommodations, and providing travelers with detailed itineraries using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Track expenses/reimbursement
- Stock and maintain supplies for office/kitchen
- Assist with marketing, email distributions, and our customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Provide backup support for other Administrative team members, whenever necessary and provide administrative support to others, when required
- Help set up special events in our office, participate in and support various ad hoc projects such as conferences, and one-off special projects