This role requires you to display technical systems and application knowledge in making critical support decisions while working under pressure. You will be responsible for continuous real time monitoring, investigating, and resolving issues quickly to ensure there is zero down time.
In this role, you will work on
- Systems and Application Support – working closely with the software development teams and trading desks to provide essential primary support for all trading, operational, and market data systems
- Systems and Application Maintenance – managing the deployment process to ensure successful roll out of new system/software and upgrades for all trading and operational systems
- System Monitoring – keeping track of trading systems and alerts through existing monitoring systems, constant re-evaluation of current systems to establish scope for improvement/growth, development of required tools, and/or implementation of agreed third party systems to ensure 100% uptime in our trading environment during exchange open hours
- Batch Environment – maintenance through monitoring and development of our batch scheduler to ensure successful completion of batch jobs required for trading, including batch jobs run during core trading hours and batch jobs run out-of-trading hours
- Continuous evaluation and improvement of trading support procedures, development, and implementation of required/agreed tools and associated runtime environments
- Interaction with various internal IT support functions to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems as they happen.
What you can expect
- Collaborative working environment
- Primary responsibility for deploying, reviewing, and testing changes to the production environment
- Take ownership for complex, long-term project work
- Emphasis on learning and increasing technical expertise
- Every day is different