On joining the team you will liaise with the Finance Team, HR and external Payroll Provider to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed and paid accurately, timely and in accordance with all tax and legislative requirements.
This position interfaces with an external Payroll Provider to provide highest quality payroll service.
Major activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and inputting data to ensure salaries are paid for in excess of 500 employees across a number of entities and branches in Ireland and UK on a monthly basis
- Calculating and entering of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers, tax certs, P45's, deductions, allowances etc
- Helping to ensure that all monthly and annual tax, pension and compliance requirements are met
- Assisting in the preparation and posting of all payroll related journals and accruals and perform all Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Accounts Payable Team where required