Our team is committed to providing the highest level of technical support for our end-user community. Our mission is to maintain business productivity by providing highly effective customer service and developing innovative solutions to meet the technology needs of the businesses we support. You will engage with and directly support 1200 users across our dynamic business and technical environments.
We don't follow a script; each day there is a new opportunity to solve a problem, automate a task, or kickoff a new project. This role will give you exposure to both our corporate user base and trading floor users. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies, which fosters multiple opportunities for growth within and across our firm.
Reasons to join our team
- We partner with our business and technology teams to ensure we are resolving issues for our users as quickly and effectively as possible. Instead of escalating issues to these groups, we work directly with them to find and implement a solution.
- Our team works in a fast-paced environment that requires us to constantly be thinking of ways to minimize our workload and maximizing our performance. We have to think quick to get a solution place, but also have the opportunity to research, test and build out longer term solutions to ensure our users aren’t encountering the same issues again and again.
- We stay on our toes and keep busy. You will have plenty of opportunity to get out from behind your desk, whether it’s replacing hardware, moving workstations, or following up with a user to make sure the solution we provided is working for them.
- One of the most interesting parts of our role is the exposure we gain. We get to experiment with cutting-edge technologies, including testing prototype hardware, firmware and software in both our trading and non-trading environments.
- We’ll set you up in campus apartments with other summer interns at the University of Pennsylvania
- You’ll join SIG employees in social events such as dinners, sporting events and an intern poker tournament
- You can use our recently expanded gym for workouts or fitness classes (even at night and on weekends)
- Hang out in our game room that includes golf simulators, pool tables and classic video games
- We’re relaxed – you can wear jeans and sneakers every day and shorts in the summer
- You can visit our fully stocked kitchens for drinks, snacks, and breakfast. Enjoy our catered lunches every day
- Explore Philadelphia using discounts to local restaurants, museums, travel and other attractions
- We want to make your life easier so take advantage of our on-site services including the barber, dry cleaning and laundry, auto repair and detailing, and more