Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) is a private equity fund focused on growth capital and buyout opportunities in the United States, Europe, and Israel. The firm is focused on software/SaaS, data, internet, healthcare technology, and financial technology and has invested in nearly 40 platform companies since 2006, currently managing nearly $1 billion in assets as it invests out of its fifth fund.
SGE approaches the market with a core thesis that the ongoing electronification of transactions and information will transform businesses across industries. As investors, the firm identifies and works with companies offering the innovations and solutions driving this trend. To learn more about SGE’s investment approach, team, and portfolio, visit www.sgep.com.
As a Private Equity Summer Analyst, you will work closely with our senior deal professionals at every stage of the investment process, from sourcing to execution. This opportunity offers a comprehensive introduction to private equity investing within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop robust financial models, network with industry entrepreneurs, and evaluate potential investments in new industries. Exceptional summer analysts will be considered for full-time opportunities at SGE, contingent on graduation.
Specific Job Duties
- Building detailed financial models to evaluate investment opportunities
- Sourcing new investment opportunities and reaching out to CEOs
- Analyzing financial statements of active and prospective investments
- Performing market research and industry analysis of companies within the technology sector
- Constructing presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Supporting new acquisitions post-investment